Customer Experience (CE) is collection of all the experiences a customer has with a business / product or services. Customer Experience Management (CEM) is a set of disciplines and processes to effectively manage customer’s experience across every touch-points with any company, brand, product or service.
Effective CEM strategies cover all the possible touch points which customer utilizes to interact with business, product, brand or service.
Stats & Facts:
- 86% will pay more for a better customer experience (Source).
- 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience (Source).
- 50% of consumers give a brand only one week to respond to a question before they stop doing business with them (Source).
- According to Harvard Business Schools, 80% of businesses state that they offer a great customer experience. This is in great contrast to the 8% of customers who feel the same way (Source).
Stages of Customer Experience Management (CEM)
After meeting several customers from various industries and domain, we have defined a strategic framework to build effective Customer Experience Management strategy.
The end-to-end process covers following stages:
- Understand the need, intent, preferences and purpose of your audience.
- Develop Customer-centric Information Architecture. This will help any businesses to identify all the possible touch-points.
- Create a workflow and identify the accountable division / individuals who are directly responsible for managing your Customer Experience.
- Select appropriate Collection Mechanism. Cover all the touch points with relevant experience / feedback collection mechanism.
- Use most effective analytical capabilities to understand the response and get the insight.
- Identification of new process implementation based on analysis of previous data.
We will cover in-depth explanation on all the above stages in our next series of blogs.
Team Customer3SIXTY is currently creating some very innovative apps for businesses/ brands/ product owners or service providers to mange their customer’s experience in simple manner.
Get in touch with us to understand how you can utilize Customer3SIXTY CEM framework to manage your customer experience.